»

Welcome!

Welcome to Rumbly Tumbly: a blog dedicated to yummy recipes! And not just my recipes. I'd love it if you would share yours as well! If you'd like to become an author on this blog, please let me know so that I can add you. vteemant@hotmail.com

Happy Cooking!

-Veronica

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Apricot Brie Cups


1 pkg of refigerated pilsbury pie crust
8oz brie cheese
Apricot Preserves
2 oz sliced almonds

Take pie crust role out and cut with round cookie cutter and place cut outs in mold.
Take a small pice of brie about the size if a nickle and put it center of cut out pie crust.
Take a spoon full of apricot and put on top of brie.
Sprikle some almonds on top.

Bake 350' for 10 mins till golden on the crust and enjoy.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Those were so yummy! I totally need to make those! Thanks for posting the recipe :)

chelsea mckell said...

I have that same bowl! :)