»

Welcome!

Welcome to Rumbly Tumbly: a blog dedicated to yummy recipes! And not just my recipes. I'd love it if you would share yours as well! If you'd like to become an author on this blog, please let me know so that I can add you. vteemant@hotmail.com

Happy Cooking!

-Veronica

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lasagna

1lb sausage
1Tbsp. sugar
1 jar spagetti sauce
1 small can tomato sauce
1/3 lb. egg noodles (dry)
1 tub cottage cheese
3/4 lb. mozzarella cheese
basil

* Heat oven to 350 degrees
* Cook sausage w/ sugar on stove
* In saucepan heat spagetti and tomato sauce

* In oven-safe glass pan, layer bottom w/ half of sauce mix
* Sprinkle half of uncooked noodles on sauce
* Sprinkle half of sausage on noodles
* Layer top w/ half of cottage cheese
* Sprinkle layer w/ basil
* Layer top w/ half of mozzarella cheese
**Repeat

* Cook for 25 to 30 min. (serves 6)

1 comments:

Veronica said...

Ooh Judy, that sounds so good. I'm going to have to make that for Kris. He LOVES lasagna!